العودة   منتديات العاشق ~ عشقا بلا حدود > المنتديات الادبية > الخواطر و عذب الكلام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Sport Master غير متواجد حالياً
 Admin AL3ASHEK

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
المشاركات: 973
Sport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond reputeSport Master has a reputation beyond repute
The White House released the following excerpts of the President State of the Union

We face big and difficult challenges. And what the American people hope - what they deserve - is for all of us, Democrats and Republicans, to work through our differences; to overcome the numbing weight of our politics. For while the people who sent us here have different backgrounds and different stories and different beliefs, the anxieties they face are the same. The aspirations they hold are shared. A job that pays the bill. A chance to get ahead. Most of all, the ability to give their children a better lifeNike air max You know what else they share? They share a stubborn resilience in the face of adversity. After one of the most difficult years in our history, they remain busy building cars and teaching kids; starting businesses and going back to school. They are coaching little league and helping their neighbors. As one woman wrote to me, 'We are strained but hopeful, struggling but encouraged .soccer jerseyNike shox r4It is because of this spirit - this great decency and great strength - that I have never been more hopeful about America's future than I am tonight. Despite our hardships, our union is strong. We do not give up. We do not quit. We don't allow fear or division to break our spirit. In this new decade, it's time the American people get a government that matches their decency; that embodies their strength. And tonight, I'd like to talk about how together, we can deliver on that promise.Nike shoes
الموضوع الأصلي : <font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="tahoma">The White House released the following excerpts of the President State of the Union<font color="#FF0000" size="2"> -||- المصدر : منتدى -||- الكاتب : <font color="#FF0000" size="2" face="tahoma">uvwx815
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:23 PM.